Use the Forgot Password feature.
I see the following message when I try to log in. "This Email and Password don't match an existing account."
- Confirm that the email entered is the address you registered and that it is spelled correctly. Type your email and password (please don't use the copy and paste feature). Then click the Sign In button.
- Remember that passwords are case sensitive. (Example: PASta is not the same as PasTa).
- If you have forgotten your password, try resetting your password using Forgot Password. (Don't forget to check your spam filter for the reset email)
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to prevent our emails from going to a spam filter.
Sometimes when I enter my email address and password I am redirected to the home page.
This is typically associated with having multiple instances of MealTrain.com open, your browser type, or not logging out of a prior session.
- Close ALL instances of any web browsers and possibly restart your computer. Then re-open a new browser window or browser type, enter your email, password, and then click the Sign In button manually. On some browsers, hitting the Enter key just refreshes the page.
- Clear your "cookies" from your web browser.
- Enable cookies on your computer.