Delivering food to ER
Posted Mar 24, 2020 by Alyssa Hargrave
Hi Everyone! I have more information for food deliveries to Delnor's ER. The ER needs to know the TIME of delivery as their staff needs to meet the delivery person at the door and then deliver the food. Please contact Shannon McCall at 630-208-3996 to confirm the delivery time and to ensure staff will be there for pick up.
Deliveries should be dropped off at the MAIN Entrance.
Food must meet the below criteria
- Hot/Ready-to-Serve Food - must be individually packaged
- No homemade items
- No buffet-style food options
- Food MUST be dropped off
- Must be manufactured pre-packaged (no dividing items and re-packaging)
- Individually wrapped
- Fruit that can be peeled
- Explicit labeling for food-sensitive groups (Dairy, nut, soy, gluten, etc)
- Non-perishable items preferred
If you can also send your home addresses to Shannon McCall that would be greatly appreciated so she can thank you for your generosity.