About this Meal Train Plus
Our WMCHealth Heroes on the MidHudson Regional campus are working hard to care for patients during the COVID-19 crisis.
We are grateful for the outpouring of kindness from the community to those on the frontlines during this unprecedented time.
By providing meals for our dedicated healthcare workers through Meal Train, you will be expressing your gratitude to our healthcare workers and giving them a nutritious meal and a well-deserved break. In addition, your generosity will help local restaurants during these challenging times. We hope to have enough sign-ups to feed 100 staff per meal. Meals will be rotated to staff in patient care areas of the hospital on daytime and evening shifts.
Here is how it works:
• Review the schedule of available dates, contact the restaurant/deli you wish to order from and confirm they are able to accommodate the order. Place the order.
• On Meal Train, Sign up for a designated day and time slot, and indicate the restaurant/ deli you've ordered from.
• Meal donations in increments of 10 are preferred. Each meal has 10 slots for lunch and 10 slots for dinner to help us reach 100 meals. You may select as many slots as you choose.
• We appreciate some vegetarian, gluten-free and Kosher options
• For safety reasons, meals must come from established restaurants, be prepared and packaged individually (i.e. brown bags, boxed meals in individual containers).
• To help us practice social distancing and infection control, communal trays and pizza cannot be accepted.
• Meals can be delivered by the donor or restaurant at 11:30am for lunch and 7:00pm for dinner. A member of our team will meet the delivery outside the main entrance of The Atrium at MidHudson Regional Hospital.
• Donors interested in donating water, snacks or other packaged goods may contact Michelle Conrad at email@example.com