About this Meal Train Plus
Hello Friends, Family and Community Members! We are Share Gift (www.sharegift.co), a medical volunteer organization!
The COVID19 has disrupted our lives and the most vulnerable people are low income families and senior patients. The medical workers at our local senior hospital, Cupertino Healthcare and Wellness Center can use our love as they serve on the front lines with patients and lonely, senior patients. Share Gift has been visiting Cupertino Healthcare and Wellness Center to help senior patients since 2016. However, it has been already 3 months since we haven't been able to meet our beloved senior patients(as of April, 2020).
Let us be "For Our Neighbor" during this time of crisis! Purchase food for the staff and patients at Cupertino Healthcare, or make First Aid Kits to RotaCare Free Medical Clinic (They are in short of fever reducers and it is SERIOUS.)
Do it together as a family, community group, or grab a few friends and split the cost. Spread this link and let more people help us good deed!
YOU CAN DOORDASH, OR DELIVER FOOD-
1. Purchase food or Order DoorDash Delivery(or any Delivery Platform)
2. Recipient: Madeline Choi and Annablle Choi @ Cupertino Healthcare and
3. Address : 22590 Voss Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014
4. Quantity: At least for 10 adults for snack or meal, or First Aid Kits.
5. Delivery Time : Between 2pm-3pm (Sign up Volunteer Slots)
6. (Optional) Make Thank you / Cheer Up Posters(with Volunteer's Name on) or
Cards and bring it along with food.
7. When you arrive please call the contact person on site:
Myungsuh Choi (Madeline) 408-582-4722 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Seungah Choi (Annabelle) 408-528-4727 email:email@example.com
for grocery delivery for senior citizens in Saratoga Region, contact YejinSong (Yejin.firstname.lastname@example.org).
The hospital asks for a "NO CONTACT" drop off which would be in the front of the gate so please call either Madeline or Annabelle to come out and pick up the food.