About this Meal Train
Kirk and Buggy are having a baby! (Which you should know by now...since you're reading this...)
Anyway, they like pretty much any food, just hold off on the spice for Buggy. Please sign up for a Tuesday or Thursday and they prefer that you stay to eat with them if your schedule allows it. If you're not the cooking type (ahem Tom and Jess ahem), please see places below to get them take out.
Days to Visit: Tuesday and Thursday
Special Instructions: Low to no spice for Buggy.
If you prefer to get take out rather than cook:
- Mr. Gyros ( We like the Gyro Plate )
- Saffron Grill ( Chicken Tikka Masala & Lamb Mango Curry with many much Naan Bread )
- Un Bien ( Caribbean roasts, Bug likes hers without jalapenos )
- 45th St. Stop N Shop Poke ( Bug - 3 Fish bowl, 2 salmon, 1 Tuna, not spicy. Kirk - 3 Fish bowl, 2 Salmon, 1 Tuna, Spicy.
- Teriyaki Chicken, Rice, and Gyoza (any good teriyaki place)
- Subway ( Bug - Italian BMT on Italian herb and cheese bread with provolone or Swiss cheese toasted, lettuce,olives, pepperchinis, olive oil & vinegar, salt and pepper and light mayo.
Kirk - Oven Roasted chicken on Italian H&C, Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Spinach, Jalapenos and Chipotle Southwest )