About this Meal Train Plus
At Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, our colleagues (including nurses, physicians, patient care techs, housekeepers, food and nutrition workers, etc.) are working around the clock to serve COVID-19 patients in the emergency department and inpatient units.
Please consider signing up to send a meal to our teams focused on patient care during these extremely challenging times.
All donations will go directly to nurses, physicians, food service workers and other members of the health care teams caring for COVID-19 patients.
MEAL TRAIN DONATIONS
• Limited hot food or refrigerated food items will be accepted due to temperature control and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
• To help with infection control, we are unable to accept family-style meals such as pizzas or pasta trays. All meals must be delivered in single-serving containers.
• We are unable to accept homemade food items.
• For ease of scheduling all meal deliveries, please remember which hospital unit you have signed up to have for and communicate that with the food delivery company.
• As you place your food order, it is imperative that you leave the complete delivery instructions that are noted for the inpatient units or the emergency department. We have four different hospital teams caring for COVID-19 patients and want to support them all. Please help alleviate any confusion by giving the food delivery companies as much information as possible.
• Lunch deliveries should be scheduled for noon.
• Dinner deliveries should be scheduled for 8:30 pm.
• Please coordinate with the food establishment to deliver food directly to the emergency department entrance of the hospital and check in at the front desk.
Please specify delivery time at least 24 hours in advance on the Meal Train sign-up so we can alert staff.
On behalf of Loyola Medicine, thank you for helping take care of our colleagues during these challenging times.