About this Meal Train
ATTENTION ALL THOSE THAT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE MEAL TRAIN BUT DON'T HAVE TIME TO PREPARE A NUTRITIOUS MEAL:
Lyla Wolfenstein, the owner of Fully Belly Fare (Meal preparation and delivery service) has graciously offered to match ANY donation made in Olivia's name. If you donate $50, Lyla will donate $50 and the family will have $100 to spend, for example.
Here is the link:
Once you are on the link, please enter the following:
RECIPIENT'S NAME: Olivia
GROUP DONATION CODE: OLIVIA2020
Thank you to everyone that has shared meals with the family!
1. A prepared Keto meal. Chicken, fish, eggs, vegetables are all great options.
Please NO STARCHY FOODS.
**ORGANIC AND HORMONE FREE FOODS ARE IMPORTANT**
2. A bag of fresh produce:
Avocado, Mango, Berries, Carrots, Spinach Kale
3. Bottles of Electrolyte water
4. Protein shakes. These are great and wonderful “on the go” options.
We know that everyone is very busy with day to day life. PLEASE know that sharing a gift card to New Seasons or a grocery bag filled with fresh and organic produce is the perfect gesture for the family. IF you have time and IF home cooking is something you enjoy, the family welcomes prepared meals.
Here are some tangible ways that you can help make a difference:
1. Sign up here on the Meal Train to bring Olivia and her family a meal.
2. If you don't live in the Portland area, make a donation toward a gift card for meal delivery (available on the Meal Train).
3. Share this Meal Train on your social media networks, over email and text to encourage others to help too!
4. Make a donation here or to Olivia's GoFundMe, and share with others to encourage friends to donate: