Note: Only the signed-in organizer or recipient can add and remove dates. To make edits, click the Edit Page button found at the top of the Meal Train page.
Meal Train page: Add or remove dates
Single-click the desired date and repeat for all desired dates. If you need to advance a month, you can do so by clicking on the Next Month button in the right-hand corner of the calendar. Dates selected for the calendar will appear green.
Meal Train page: Remove booked dates
Only the signed-in organizer or recipient can remove booked dates. Open the Meal Train page and display the calendar in List View. Next to the booking you want to edit, click the Edit button.
- The Cancel Booking button will only remove the individual from the date but leave the date on the calendar for others to sign up for.
- The Delete button will remove the booked individual AND the date from the calendar.
Meal Train Plus page: Add dates
(We recommend Meal Train Plus edits be done on desktop.)
- Click on the date you would like to add an activity.
- Select a Category
- Select the dates this activity is needed. Click Save. You can navigate to additional months using the Prev and Next Month buttons.
- Repeat for all additional activities you would like to add to the calendar.
- Click on Edit Calendar. Booked items display in blue and unbooked items display in green.
- Click on the item no longer needed
- Click the Cancel Booking button to remove the volunteer but leave the date on the calendar for others to book.
- Click the Delete button to remove the date and the volunteer
- Each item will need to be deleted individually.
Meal Train Plus: Remove or edit item: